Task for the detection and blurring of objects detected in a video.
In the input parameters it is expected:
- Input video file, location of the video on which the detection is to be performed.
- Output video file, where the detection result will be saved.
- Path of the dmod file, which will be used as a model to perform the detections.
- Confidence threshold: Accuracy of the detections performed by the AI model.
Only the detections with a confidence higher than the one established in this parameter will be used for the rest of the processes.
Accuracy 0, implies that all detections will be evaluated, this may introduce erroneous detections in the process.
Accuracy very close to 1, implies that only the clearest detections for the model will be evaluated, this may bias the detections of valid objects.
By default, the value of 0.2 dramatically decreases anomalous detections and allows enough flexibility to maximize the number of detections.
- Blur factor: The blur factor to be used, the higher the number the more blur.