Task for the detection and contouring of objects detected in a video.
In the input parameters it is expected:
- Input video file, location of the video on which the detection is to be performed.
- Output video file, where the detection result will be saved.
- Path of the dmod file, which will be used as a model to perform the detections.
- Confidence threshold: Accuracy of the detections performed by the AI model.
Only detections with a confidence higher than the one set in this parameter will be used for the rest of the processes.
Accuracy 0, implies that all detections will be evaluated, this may introduce erroneous detections in the process.
Accuracy very close to 1, implies that only the clearest detections for the model will be evaluated, this may bias the detections of valid objects.
By default, the value of 0.2 dramatically decreases anomalous detections and allows enough flexibility to maximize the number of detections.
- Frame detections: This value defines how many frames to process the detections. As this value increases, the videos will be processed faster because fewer detections will be performed. For example, if the value is 4, one out of every 4 frames of the input video will be detected.