In this section, we will detail the workflow of the application to perform detections.
- Click on the Launch Job button, selecting the appropriate task for each occasion.
- In the main configuration window:
- Select the path of the images or video to be evaluated.
- Select the output path or file, it is not allowed to use the same input and output path, since the output images keep the same name as the input images.
- Select the dmod file to be used in detections.
- Depending on the type of task we can configure more options.
- In the advanced configuration window we will modify the parameters according to our needs.
- Click on the Launch Job button.
- This job will be queued and then processing will begin, provided that automatic queuing is active.